Papaya - Papaya provides numerous hair care benefits, which can be obtained by consuming the fruit on a regular basis or by using of hair care products that contain papaya as its main ingredient. Papaya shampoos can be used to control hair loss, to prevent dandruff and to make hair soft. According to hair care experts, using papaya for hair may help with removing build up and residue caused from cleansing products and chemicals and it also restores hair’s natural shine and softness.
Along with the Papain enzymes, it is also a good source of antioxidants and nutrients such as Vitamin C, Vitamin B, carotenes, flavonoids, fiber and minerals like magnesium and potassium. Papaya’s pulp is used as a fundamental constituent of many shampoos and facial creams.
Benefits of papaya for hair:
- Papaya nourishes the hair shaft and creates the volume.
- Experts claim that papaya prevents balding, with its rich nutrients. It also helps in boosting hair strength and growth
- Papaya is very efficient in controlling and preventing dandruff
- Hair thinning can be controlled by adding papaya to your regular diet
- Papaya removes excess oil, chemical build up and dirt from your hair naturally
- Extracts of papaya leaf can be used as a hair conditioner, which adds shine to your dull and lifeless hair
- Papaya hair mask can make the hair strong and healthy and also prevents hair loss
- Split ends can be prevented and reduced by using papaya hair mask, since papaya is rich in proteins