Baobab - Baobab Benefits
Baobab oil is obtained from the seeds of Adansonia tree. This tree is one of the most characteristic trees of Africa, and it is often called the upside down tree because it looks as though it is growing roots upwards. The oil is quite viscous, with a rich, silky feel and a mild aroma. Baobab oil is an excellent moisturizer and ideal for numerous cosmetic applications. It is one of the few oils which is added in its raw state in cosmetic products. Baobab oil is one of the most prominent oils from Africa.
It can be used to treat dandruff/dry scalp, eczema, psoriasis and rosacea. It helps with skin and hair regeneration by improving skin elasticity and healing damaged hair. Baobab oil also contains Vitamins A, D, and E to help with dry winter skin, hair and nails, and it is packed with Omega 3, 6, and 9.
These are the healing therapeutic properties of baobab oil.
- – It is an excellent moisturizer for the skin.
- – It protects the skin from excessive high and low temperatures.
- – It promotes rejuvenation of skin cells.
- – It does not dry for a long time.
- – promote wound healing.
- – It prevents the skin from free radical damage.
- – because of the presence of omega fatty acids in it.